Friday, January 23, 2009

Fighting the January Blahs




This is what we are doing. How about you?

15 comments:

Kristen said...

I totally feel it too! My little boys are going crazy not being able to go outside, which means mom is going crazy!

Jangs said...

umm I am reading. The snow in front of our condo is a big pile of dirty yucky snow. Kind of depressing to look at let a lone play in. You look a dad not to be messed with lifeguarding the kids

Angela said...

I am very much in the midst of January blues, maybe I'll build a snowman too...

Cris Bravim said...

Well...I could post some more pictures on my blog...but I guess it would make people a little jealous... :o)
If it makes you feel better...it´s a bit hot here...but it has been rainning a lot for the past few days! At least you have some snow around there...

Amber said...

Cute. Where's the picture of you?

Julie said...

Mike, we watched "Mr. Mom" the other day and I laughed a lot harder at it than I did when I saw it as a kid-- for obvious reasons. I hate the January Blahs, myself. I look through seed catalogs and plan out my garden to get my mind off of the snow.

wendys said...

Amber - I am usually the photographer in the family so sorry, no pictures of me!

Shamae said...

P.S. I like the new background!

Shamae said...

We have been in a January blah too. Maybe if we all think spring really hard, it will come sooner? It's worth a try. :D See you tomorrow!

Jessica said...

Uh...I am catching up on other people's more exciting lives by blogging! My life consists of feeding a little baby right now, and frankly, some days it gets really old!

Kriegers said...

Well. You can always come over for an art lesson, and the kids can go crazy in my apartment. I am still feeling a little puny here and there, but we are finally now moved and settled. I do need to come visit you too, so we can always do things there. Don't have the blues. I will call you tomorrow.

michaelstubbs said...

Stupid, boring January! So frigid and empty.

julie said...

Hi Wendy!

I found your blog on Angela's site. Angela and I went to London together when we were in college. Your January blahs look a lot like ours.

ALO said...

We wear lots of fleece and drink cans and cans of Stephen's hot chocolate. I am especially enjoying the new "Cherry Cordial" flavor.

But hurray! Today is Feb. 1st!

ashycam said...

That pita bread looks great. I am starving now. I might have to try the recipe.