Saturday, February 21, 2009

The New "Do"

Good bye baby mullet! We will miss you. Kind off. Actually we are really glad to see you go. No more tangles, funny ponytails or hillbilliness.
Plus, this hair do has the added benefit of being Daddy friendly! Just comb and go!
(These are the best pictures I could get! She is terrible at posing for the camera unless she has underwear on her head! for that picture see the Family Blog)
And for all of you out there in blogger land looking for ultra cute hair things for little girls check this blog made by Mike's cousins. Really cute stuff and for a good cause.

13 comments:

michaelstubbs said...

If only she would wear hats for me.

Jangs said...

Nice do. You do a good job cutting hair. Me I am not so good at that. Just ask Rich.

Amber said...

So cute. I can't wait for Andi's hair to get long enough to cut. Does she actually keep the clips in?

wendys said...

Just to clarify... I did not cut Eliza's hair! I am done with cutting hair. After giving Ian a year of bad haircuts, we decided to let the hairdressers deal with the squirming screaming children. Eliza kept her clip in for all of church today. If she doesn't notice it she leaves it in.

Julie said...

Really cute hair cut! I keep trying to convince my girls to cut their tresses-- I am a short hair girl at heart-- mostly because I hate combing out their tangles and putting up with their screaming.

ashycam said...

It looks so good.

miss diddly said...

Looks really good. I like it!

Shamae said...

Awww so cute. She looks more grown up now.

Kristen said...

Adorable!

Nance said...

So so cute! I love little girl haircuts.

Kriegers said...

Not the mullet! I will miss it, no her hair is cute. Katie's side strands just don't grow as fast as the rest, so her mullet stays. I have cut her hair 5 times...it is leveling out more each time though. I should try this cut for the next hair dressing session/ screams and squirms.

julie said...

I think I am done giving bad haircuts too. I finally took Kate to the hair dresser, and she was an angel! She ended up with the cutest hair. Now my girls think it's such a treat to get their hair cut at Great Clips!

emma jo said...

So cute!! There is nothing quite so fun as a new girl hairstyle. I can't believe how big she is! and anything Dad friendly means friendly for Mom too!