Mike and my sister Tiffany decided to run a race this weekend! Mike the full marathon (26.2 miles) and Tiff the 1/2 marathon (13.1 miles) Everybody kept asking me if I was going to run but I had my own type of race to run, watching over 4 little kids before and during the race.

Here are some kids waiting patiently by the finish line. Jared and Abby came over so Jared could run the last part of the marathon with Mike.

We got to the finish line early that morning so we had time to play on the swings while the leaders of the race finished.


Tiffany did such a great job! I am so proud of her! I like the running shirt they gave her for running.

Here's mike just at the finish line. He doesn't even look like he's going to pass out! Funny thing, when I downloaded my pictures I noticed my boss behind mike in all the pictures. I am so proud of Mike and Tiffany! They are amazing.
10 comments:
Awesome!!! Way to go Mike!
I am impressed by all the runners. I mean truly impressed. I can't run to the end of the street let a lone that many miles. Congrats to all. Including Amber Meredith who ran the 10k and to Anna and Ben who ran too. Good job
Yesss, I don't look at all like I am hurting. Not at all.
Cool! Way to go guys-- that is awesome. I don't think I will ever try a marathon-- maybe the half:)
MAYBE.....
Congrats! I am so impressed! And Wendy, here's to you. I have been in your spot many times watching Matt cross finish lines at triatlons and such...Mike couldn't do it without you!
I didn't know there was a marathon anywhere near Pocatello. That's great that they both ran it. I can't believe how Tiffany looks just the same. It sounds like you had more of a wrestling match than a race.
Who knew Mike would turn into such a runner? Way to go. How's the aftermath on that one? I guess it's your turn next Wendy.
Congrats to all 3 of you:) Tiff and Mike for finishing and you
Wendy for running after 4 kiddos:)
I. am. impressed. With all of you, the running and babysitting as well!
Way to go Tiffany and Mike! And well done Wendy wrangling all those kidos! :-)
Post a Comment