Saturday, August 29, 2009

Camping Trip


We took a quick campout trip this weekend just outside of McCammon. It was beautiful! The kids loved the creek.




Our friends joined us for the evening campfire but couldn't stay the night. We are so glad we found this place! It's only 30 minutes from our home and it had firepits, picnic tables, a shallow stream. Ian wants to go back as soon as possible.


I even saw ferns and moss! Two of the thing that I miss most from Oregon. I love greenery and wetness. We will try and get one more trip in before winter sets in, but will have to go more next year. Anybody want to join us?

By the way Ian is doing great in Kindergarten. Every day we ask him what he did in school and he says snack time and recess. I guess he only remembers the important things!


10 comments:

Helms Family said...

Looks like a fun camping trip. Snacks and recess are the highlights of Kindergarden. Why remember anything else?

Julie said...

Look like so much fun-- you guys do some great things with your kids.

I wish we had some ferns and moss around here, too!

Jessica said...

That little creek looks so inviting! My boys only remember recess adn lunch and/or snack time too...It's a boy thing I think. Even Eric tells me what snacks they had in nursery...nothing else!

Jangs said...

Really beautiful. You do good things.

Jessica said...

We wish we had stayed!! It is so beautiful. Thanks for showing us!We find all the coolest things just before we have to leave! But...we will be BACK!! :) We love you guys!

Kristen said...

Sounds like lots of fun!

Jared Stubbs said...

Let's see if we can go camping with you before the end of camping season.

Josie and Wayne said...

Aww, that looks so fun. I want to go camping. Maybe next year we'll have some equipment to go.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Looks like fun!!!

Mel said...

Looks like the kiddos had a great time.