Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kindergarten here we come!




Sniff Sniff. We sure love the kid but are glad to see him go!


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go, Ian!!!

Mel said...

What a big boy! Hope his day went well!

Jessica said...

That is so cute! I bet he was so excited to go to school. I always feel sad the first few days, then it goes away!

Jared Stubbs said...

Wow, he is growing up fast! Good luck Ian.

Julie said...

He looks so dang cute! I can't believe they (SO and Ian) are going to kindergarten! Time flies.

Amy Lynn said...

I'm with all your other fans...I CAN'T believe Ian is starting kindergarten. Seriously...how did that happen??? He looks so handsome and ready to go...some kids are just really ready to leave home at 5. That little bit of time away makes parents glad to see them again.

Abby said...

I for one CAN believe he is starting kindergarten. He is so smart though he might start teaching the other kids. Have fun Ian!

Emma Jo said...

OK, where have I been that your son grew up and went off to Kindergarten? He is the most handsome kinder I have ever seen and probably the smartest considering his spectacles and all.

SP said...

My visiting teachers came by yesterday and commented that they couldn't believe kids were going to school already knowing how to read! Oh my, can you believe it? I laughed and said that I hoped I'd be able to give Claire as much of an upper hand as possible. Kick butt Ian, the books butt I mean, not the other kids.

Jangs said...

You're the best Ian. We love you. Looking good kid

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Wow! Can't believe he and Syd are old enough to go to kindergarten!! How does he seem to be liking it?

Josie and Wayne said...

Aww, so sad and cool all at the same time.