I try and utilize the skills I learned in a high school photography class to take our family photos. This saves money and provides us with quality time together. I can't pretend that I really remember anything from that class, but I try. These are some of my favorites.....
Here is Eliza telling Ian he can't say cheese, only she can.
Ian trying to shoot....
This lasted 2 seconds before Eliza wriggled free...
We did get some cute, usable ones, and I am getting them printed off at costco. Family photos in your hand in less than two hours! That's the way to do it. I was surprised at the afford-ability of printing your photos there. We are new to Costco membership but have liked it so far.
P.S. Eliza is sleeping through the night a few times a week! We went cold turkey with her "milky" at night and she is sleeping better every day.
15 comments:
Adorable! How nice to have family photos finished and done and looking good! I think I especially like that last one with Mike's side glance at Ian.
Nice pictures!!! I tried to attend photography class during high school, but it was only available for the second semester...and by that time I had already arrived back home!! :o(
Remember... these are just some of the funny ones, not the ones I am posting on my living room wall! Those are a lot better! I'll post some of those another day. I just thought these were funny.
Great pictures. I'll have to hire you to take some of my family!
I am so glad you do this every year. They are always such fun photos. Even the take outs are great.
Where is Ian's coonskin cap while he is shooting?
Those are much better family pictures than we get-- we haven't had one for 2 years!
Dude, you shaved! I'm kind of sad about that...
Great pictures!
We do lots of printing at Costco. Cheap prints and a twenty pound bag of frozen chicken all in one stop!! Does life get any better?
Dear Wendy, I like your kids. Also, you are hot.
Dear Spencer, yes. I shaved, but my beard will grow back....now. There, I am bearded again.
You are much better than us. We have never had our family pictures taken. The thought of attempting it just scares me to death.
It is almost impossible to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time!!! Those same things (about saying cheese, shooting things, wiggling free, etc) happen to us every photo we take.
Your kids are super cute.
What a great family! I'm so glad she's starting to sleep through the night! Hurray for you!
Copy, paste....can I have some more?
Where have I been? Mike's facial hair is--gone?
I am seriously behind the times. You all look beautiful--squirming in sweater and all!
High school photography class, wow that brings back memories! Great job on the photos.
And, I love Costco!!!!
Way cute photos! I love photos that show the kids personalities. Other post....I am so waiting for Katy to potty train herself now. That would be the ultimate!
Post a Comment