Somebody Read Me Please!
Yeah, I think it's funny.
That is great. I like the "you have bolts in your neck, I know what you are"
I think my favorite is all of the "...on accident..."
:(The video is not available ouside US!
That was hilarious!
That was very funny. She was so good! That made it.
So funny! My husband showed it to me last night.
that is funny!!!
This is one of the funniest things I have seen in awhile!! Hilarious. I did finish all books. Have to say that I didn't like the last book at all. The others I liked better though. Thanks for the good laugh!
wow and well done. I can't wait to see it.....
This is hilarious! Loren and I laughed so hard!! HAHAHA
Got to love SNL hehe
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Yeah, I think it's funny.
That is great. I like the "you have bolts in your neck, I know what you are"
I think my favorite is all of the "...on accident..."
:(
The video is not available ouside US!
That was hilarious!
That was very funny. She was so good! That made it.
So funny! My husband showed it to me last night.
that is funny!!!
This is one of the funniest things I have seen in awhile!! Hilarious. I did finish all books. Have to say that I didn't like the last book at all. The others I liked better though. Thanks for the good laugh!
wow and well done. I can't wait to see it.....
This is hilarious! Loren and I laughed so hard!! HAHAHA
Got to love SNL hehe
Post a Comment