As you can see by my pictures, I had as much success as I did last year with taking pictures of these stinkers dressed nicely.
This one is by far my favorite of the lot. I officially retire from taking holiday pictures!
Update on other things.... I finished my turkey trot and I wasn't even last! I can't remember my time, but I had a great time running with two of my sisters. Mike, my brother in law Glenn, and Meridith also ran but out distanced us quickly! For all of you who said you wanted to run with us... we are planning on running the Orem turkey trot next year, a 4 mile run. It should be fun! I have to admit I have been a slacker since the race and have only been out running a few times. It's cold outside! Merry almost Christmas!
14 comments:
Hahaha great pictures! They crack me up! Did Mike tell ya we were wondering if you guys were up for some Settlers this Sunday evening? I was hoping you guys weren't too busy. :D
We attempted to dress our children in red and take a Christmas picture last Sunday...we got the same results. The pictures reflect WAY too much reality about our relationships here! :>) I can't believe how much Ian is Mike and Eliza is you!!! They still look darling...
Kennedy is alright with wearing purple, but that's it after pink. :) Congrats on running! I hear you about not exercising when it's cold outside; we have to exercise insside but the cold is still discouraging.
Love the pictures! Carter and Kambree miss your kids terribly. Kambree calls Eliza every day on her "cell phone" aka a thing of white out, a block, a piece of fruit......
Yea, I don't do pictures anymore either. They always turn out with someone crying or yelling. Love the red though!
I love dressing the kids in red too. And great minds must think alike cause I was about to post my pics on my blog too!
I love Eliza's dress, super cute. And Ian's closed eyes make me giggle. It is impossible to take a picture of two wiggly kids.
I hate to tell you this, but your kids are pretty scary-looking. Next time dress them in red before bed and take pictures of them sleeping. Children always look better when they are asleep.
Merry Christmas to you too! I love the dress :)
Your kids are funny.
They look so good in red, love the last pic!!
I like the not so perfect pictures better anyway. They make me laugh.
It is so Ian and Eliza. I like them this way. Makes me miss them. thanks for the post
Aww, sweet pics for posterity. My kids are allergic to holiday photo shoots as well.
I love the pics, too-- even if they didn't pose the way you would have like. They look great in red:) Love 'em.
Great job on the Turkey Trot-- that is awesome. I always consider it a victory when I don't come in last. If I had been running with you-- you would have left me in the dust, guarentee it.
Post a Comment