Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have a request...

Does anybody in the near-by area have a copy of "It's a wonderful life" I can borrow? I really want to watch it this year. No, we don't have cable and the library copies are all checked out. Thank you ever so much.

I went to a conference on Aging and Alzheimer's a month or so ago and there was a inspirational speaker, Joan Endicott, who showed a clip from the movie and it almost made me cry... kind of embarrassing when you are sitting next to your boss! Ever since then I have been meaning to watch the movie.

Have a merry happy Christmas.

6 comments:

Jangs said...

I just asked Julie and she has a copy you can borrow. hurrah!

Julie said...

We haven't taken it out of the package yet, so we will get it watched and send it to ya.

wendys said...

really? really? you are the best.

Julie said...

What part makes you teary? Is it the same one as me?? (I like the very end when the town comes in and helps them out...)

Josie and Wayne said...

Oh man, I just found this post otherwise I would have brought ours right over. It's funny that I just found this post because I'm watching this movie right now. I like to watch it every year. It's always been my favorite.

SP said...

you and Lyndon both eh?