Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Last Snow...



This is probably the last major snow for our area, all 2 inches that fell last night. The kids loved it. What about you... ready for more snow or more sunshine??

13 comments:

Emma Jo said...

You know, snow doesn't bother me as much as it used to. Heck, I would even go as far as to say that I enjoyed winter this year...but please no more snow. I am ready for the warm sunshine.

Julie said...

I am glad it snowed for you instead-- I am personally sick of the snow, more than anything the COLD weather. I want warm weather so I can bring the baby out more-- no more brisk freezing winds!!! It looks like they enjoyed that last snow!!

Jared Stubbs said...

I vote sun.

Jangs said...

Sun and no more moving for me. One place only for a while. Looks like they had fun though

Oscarson Photography said...

I like snow as a tool to break-up the melancholy feeling of a bleak winter, but snow at this point would only outrage me... I mean, I remembered that it is only another month or so before I get to eat watermelon everyday for several months!!

laurelyn said...

It's snraining currently for us. I love the snow - but the sun is nice as well. J has terrible weather currently. Looks like your kids had a blast. I'm grateful you guys keep up a blog - it's nice to see how you're doing. You should come and visit us though =>

Abby said...

Hmmm, let me think. OK. That's easy. I go for sunshine!!

Unknown said...

Am I the only one here that actually wished some snow around here????

Rich said...

lol. Cris, sorry but I am with the sun folks

SP said...

Eliza looks sad in both picts...like "I hate snow" look.

I need warmth.

michaelstubbs said...

She's not sad. She's trying to show off her mustache.

Cassie said...

You are just hoping it is the last major snowstorm for the season! I'm hoping too, but we live in Idaho....
I really want warm weather to come too!

Kandace Welch said...

I don't have much choice, we'll have snow for 2 more months for sure.