Friday, April 2, 2010

The Plague strikes again...




Doesn't she look thrilled to be celebrating her birthday? She has been so sick all week! I haven't been feeling to great either, as you can probably tell by the pictures.
She asked for a chocolate cake without frosting. Mike made her a perfect cake. Unfortunately nobody has had much of an appetite to eat it! I'm sure in a couple of days she will be bouncing off the walls again and enjoying her new toys.

I just had to throw this in... It's amazing how they change but still look the same! Happy Birthday little girl!

11 comments:

wendys said...

p.s. happy birthday to Julie too!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Eliza!!! I hope you guys feel better soon-- that's rotten luck. She is such a beauty, truly.

Rich said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Rich said...

Happy birthday! :)

Emma Jo said...

Bless everyone's sick little hearts! I hope you are all feeling better soon so you can really dig in and enjoy the whole cake!

Jangs said...

So beautiful. Happy Birthday. See you soon

SP said...

Oh Happy Birthday!!!! I can't say it enough...she is so pretty.

Josie and Wayne said...

Aw, being sick for your birthday is the worst! I hope you all are feeling better now.

Suzie Petunia said...

Bless her heart! How rotten to feel sick on your birthday! I hope she (and all of you!) are better now!

Abby said...

Hope you're all beter by now and hope spring is springing. Where did that little baby go? I just made the mistake of watching on You Tube the "Slipping through my fingers" number from Mama Mia--and I'm pregnant. Not a good time for sentimental songs...

Mel said...

Ugh poor lil family. Happy belated Bday Eliza.