We were lucky to have Mike's cousin and his family come for a visit. The kids had a blast playing together, luckily Eliza wasn't intimidated by the dramatic increase in boys in the house. Ian and Peter's oldest, Will are good friends and Will even stayed the night with us while his parents stayed in the hotel with the younger boys. I was some what a slacker with the pictures though and didn't get one of all the kids playing together! Dang it. They came up to visit as Mike and Peter were doing a duathalon ( a bike and run race) Ian also did a little 1.1 mile bike race. He had so much fun he can't wait to do one again. He even got a little medal for participating!

The racers.....

Eliza really wanted to ride too, but I didn't sign her up because I knew she would most likely abandon her bike half way and wander into someone's house along the course and beg for a snack. Maybe next time...
Great job boys... next time I guess it's my turn. But I doubt any of my cousins will ride with me (since most of them are 1-2 generations older than me and lots of them are grandparents..) so I will have to recruit from Mike's enormous group of cousins. I love Spring!
16 comments:
Great pictures! You all inspire me and make me want to ride a bike. :)
We are not a cousin but Abby and I will do a race with you!
Is that what my butt looks like in those shorts? Well...that's the last time I wear them!
That looks like fun-- I like that Eliza would go asking for a snack:) Sounds like my kids. We need to come and see you guys, too!!
Thanks for the update Wendy. No matter how infrequent, we appreciate them. My favorite photo is the profile of Mike in the spandex shorts. Yummy.
I want to race with you! Looks like a fun weekend. I love having something fun to look forward too, and fun people to hang out with! YOur kids are so dang cute!
That kid bike race is so cute. Seems like Pocatello has good kid stuff along with some interesting races. I'll do a race with you whenever. And Afton would love to do a race with Ian too. She still talks about the one she saw after Mike's marathon. ha ha.
We will come do races with you!!
Hey, Mike.
Ya. Hey Mike....cute butt.
Congrats on another great race. Way to go Ian. I think that is so great. You are in such great shape all of you
Mike your killing me!
Have you visited my dumb blog yet...yes, what else am I going to do in my house all day long. Watch my kids!
www.takingterribleoutoftoddler.blogspot.com
Tell me if it is retarded.
Nice! I wanna close up on those shoes! I'm getting excited and nervous for my race now.
nice butt.
What a fun thing!
Fun! Yes, it definitely makes me want to go ride my bike!
I'm totally giggling at these comments and the picture of Mike in those biker shorts. You guys are funny. Are your cousins really grandparents?!
Post a Comment