Friday, June 4, 2010

"Yesterday was plain awful"


"You can say that again"

10 extra bonus points if you can name the movie that song is from! May was kind of a stinky month. I don't exactly want to re-live it by explaining all the gory details on a public forum so I won't. I had really high hopes for June though. So far it's been stinking as well. I have pneumonia. It's rainy outside. My family had to flee to avoid getting sick too. (thanks to Julie and Jan for taking them in). My bum hurts from the antibiotic shots. The nebulizer treatments make it hard to sleep which is what the doctor told me what I have to do to get better. I am missing a ton of work. ( I did sneak in this morning at 6:30 with a face mask and avoided all the patients to get a few things done). I absolutely have to be 100% better by Monday. Can I will my lungs to cooperate?

I think I am ready for July to begin... It's got to be better than this!

17 comments:

Julie said...

We hope you get better really soon!!!! Those shots are terrible:(

(Annie---right?)

Jared Stubbs said...

Get better soon, if you need anything please don't hesitate to call.

Abby said...

Bleh. Just think though, after this your lives are going to seem really easy and carefree.
Get well VERY soon!

Nae said...

I sure hope you get better soon! Being sick is no fun. No fun at all! Way to brave the storm of nasty illness!

Andersen Family said...

Hope you get a speedy recovery!

MandaJ said...

Oh life IS miserable when Mom is sick. I'm so sorry. Hope you get well soon.

Nancy said...

Sending healthy vibes your way.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh shoot! I'm sorry you are sick! I hope you recover quickly and that your sweet little family doesn't catch it as well!! (I wanna say "Annie" as well?)

Julie said...

Just think, "The sun will come out tomorrow....." and I bet you will feel better.


(I know I know, bad timing, but I had to come back and write it today.)

wendys said...

Yes Julie and Shamae... it's Annie. You get a pat on the back. Thanks for the well wishes you lovely people!

Josie and Wayne said...

Oh man! I'm sorry your sick. But your kids are sure cute in that picture. Eliza's hair is so pretty.

Kandace Welch said...

I'm so sorry you're sick. We feel we've been very blessed to not get sick up here in Barrow. This place is like a cess pool of diseases that just keep getting passed around, even swine flu came up here last year! It helps that we don't go to the schools or too many community events.

michaelstubbs said...

Take care, you diseased child.

Jangs said...

We love you and hope you get better. We don't want you to be sick.

SP said...

I am sorry so I didn't wish you better sooner. I hope you are back to attack and feeling happy. May July be the best month ever!

M-L said...

I hope that June will look better for you before it turns into July! All the best from Chip and I.

M-L said...

I hope that June will look better before it turns into July. All the best from Chip and I.