
I think time is going faster and faster and faster! Ian sure had a fun day. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and phone calls! You helped to make his day the best.

We celebrated with a neighborhood water balloon and snow cone party. The kids had a good time.

We ended with a cake!

It's hard to believe my baby boy is going into first grade. I'm not ready for him to grow up so fast!!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday (1 day late) Ian!!! Wow!! Time goes by fast. When are you going to come again and go down the water slide??? School starts again too soon!!
Happy bday Ian!!!! Sorry I missed it!!!
Happy Birthday! I hope it was the best one yet!!!
What great kids. I like those kids.
Looks like such a fun day. We sure love you! I can't believe he is 6! Where does the time go?
sounds like fun times. Happy Birthday Ian. Hope your day was super special, just like you.
How fun!
Just today my hubby and I were wondering what ever happened to water balloons. A classic.
Happy Birthday, Ian!
What? He cannot be that old--he was just barely born! Happy Birthday I-man!
Post a Comment