Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

I can't remember what Mike was having them say to make them smile during pictures.... It was about boogers though.
Zombie Eliza
Vampire Ian
Creepy Family

I took 200 photos to get 5 half way decent shots. I had the camera on the tripod taking 10 photos in a row, so we can make flip books of Eliza trying to wriggle out of my grasp and pulling faces at Ian. If we lived in DC.. we would have these fine people take our photos. Until then.. It's my high school yearbook/newspaper photography skills we are dependent upon.

6 comments:

Abby said...

Spooky! Afton and Ben are in love with the scary ones. They keep asking to look at them over and over. hee hee. Nice work!

michaelstubbs said...

Shiny booger.

Josie and Wayne said...

Very impressive photography skills. We can never get everyone in our family to look good at the same time while someone else is taking a picture, let alone trying to time it on a tripod!

Jessica said...

You do a great job with the pictures. I am a total loser with a camera. My poor children will have such a bad visual remembrance of their childhood.

Emma Jo said...

I love them! the fangs are a nice touch. It looks like you got some really great ones, impressive work with the tripod! Though your children are looking a little green...you might want to look into that.

SP said...

blah! What are you using to edit your photos? nice and creepy.