And coming soon.... Family pictures 2011. Complete with Eliza sticking her tongue out, Ian with a finger in his nose and parents looking like they are trying not to strangle their children.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
I can't stop shopping....
In my fridge I have 5 1/2 2# blocks of Tillamook cheese. That's 11# of Tillamook. I also have 24 Tillamook yogurts (30 cents each!!). I have been to Fred Meyers 3 days this week to buy (you can only get 1 cheese at a time with the 3.99 coupon). And we won't mention the Tillamook ice cream at 2.50$ per gallon. Do I have a food hoarding disease? If you must know I cannot tolerate eating cache valley, kraft, kroger or any other kind of cheddar cheese. I grew up in Oregon, eating only Tillamook cheese and I can't switch. I usually pay 5.99 per 2# or 4.99 if I am lucky. Should I buy more? Should I stop? Should I get some professional help?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Love Tillamook cheek. I think it was probably Tiffany who introduced me to it.
We have a family picture from about 5 years ago that turned out really well. What you can't tell from the picture is that my daughter and I are starring at each other because between clenched teeth I'm threatening her to behave or else...
You can never have too much Tillamook cheese!
WOW! We are so jealous! In Barrow the generic cheese is 8.99 for a 1# block. If you want you can buy more and send it to us! Travis loves Tillamook too. And we won't even get into the price of yoghurt and ice cream. Let's just say they don't even carry Tillamook up here! We buy 2 yoghurts at a time when it's on sale as a special treat.
We would love for you to come and share that cheese with us here in Boise...:)
I too am a Tillamook addict. I say, go buy some more. A few quessadillas, nachos, etc, and you will fly through that stuff! Although, I think I suffer from the same hoarding disease!
I can't wait for the family picture debut!!
I say stock up on all that cheese! I love Tillamook- and I am with you, the other cheeses just do not compare. Nothing beats fantastic cheese.
Its simply the best. Better than all the rest. Better than anyone. Ok so I am still in Turkey and hearing English songs every where I go. But the cheese things does sound so good. And I can't wait to see the pictures of the kids.
Amen. Tillamook takes the cake when it comes to cheese. They were on sale a while back and I bought *way* too much. Then again, Rich and I go through cheese like it's water... :)
Can't wait to see the pictures!
Buy on, Buy on. I love Tillamook. I am very in love with Cabot now, but I think I'd like to do a taste test.
Thanks for the heads up. I think I'll be heading to Freddy's tomorrow. We love cheese and ice cream around here!
I'm sorry but I don't think one can ever have too much Tillamook. My mouth is watering just thinking of it...mmm, a little sharp cheddar and some apples, cheddar and crackers, just cheddar...should I go on?
And I am all about "real" family pictures. Can't wait to see them!
I won't complain one bit.
Yum. Cheese. I think I'll head to Fred Meyer...
Also I am very excited to see your family picture! I can never get the energy up to try and get my kids dressed and ready for a picture. Call me lazy. It's true.
Post a Comment