Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ian is 7!

Where in the world has the time gone???? I can't believe my baby boy is 7. We had a fun day of playing with neighbors, swimming at Ross park, opening presents and eating a delicious Ice Cream cake. Yum.

 Ian was not happy on the waterslide because they didn't let him wear his goggles and he hates water in his eyes!

 I think the lazy river is a favorite with everyone.
 Here Mike is helping Eliza across the lily pads.
 So excited to open presents!!
Ian wanted an ice cream cake this year, so I got one at Fred Meyers. It was really good. We had some friends over to share it. Happy Birthday Ian! Now stop growing up.

7 comments:

michaelstubbs said...

Happy Birthday, boy.

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Ian! I love ice cream cake-- wish I could have stolen a piece!

Jessica said...

Looks like a great birthday! I always wanted an ice cream cake for my birthday too! Yummy is right! What a cute boy you have!

Nae said...

Happy Birthday, Ian!

Emma Jo said...

I think time flies as a parent way faster than it ever did before. 7, Holy Moly, Happy Birthday handsome boy!

Jangs said...

Has it really been 6 years since we drove down from Alaska? Good grief time flies doesn't it. Happy Birthday Ian. You are the best

SP said...

Ice cream cake is the only way to go in my opion. He must have enjoyed his Birthday, he has the greatest grin in all his picts! I wish I was at his party!!