We got snow yesterday too, but none of it stuck. It seems early for it, but on this side of Christmas snow is usually more exciting than depressing to me.
I guess I don't get any credit for the snowman he is standing next to...the one I built. While the one that he and the girl built lies in a heap where he squashed it...We really did have a lot of fun.
5 comments:
We got snow yesterday too, but none of it stuck. It seems early for it, but on this side of Christmas snow is usually more exciting than depressing to me.
Your kids were probably like mine this morning-- you would have thought it was Christmas when they saw the snow outside:)
Your yard's first snowman! How exciting! Good job Ian
My kids were excited this morning too! making Snowmen and snow wrestling are two of my boys favorite activities.
I guess I don't get any credit for the snowman he is standing next to...the one I built. While the one that he and the girl built lies in a heap where he squashed it...We really did have a lot of fun.
Post a Comment