Last night at dinner to her parents, Eliza said, "When you guys die I am not going to use a napkin anymore. I'm just going to wipe my hands on my clothes."
I'm so glad to know that all of our hard work at parenting is so valued. At least she didn't just go ahead and poke you in the eye at the same time. (Tell Mike, thanks a lot...I have had the song from Man on a Buffalo stuck in my head for about a month.)
HILARIOUS! You know...I am sensing Kam and Eliza would be dangerous best friends...which might be why we had to move away.....its all coming together now! :) Thank you for making my sunday! Will you be around Thanksgivingish? We are planning on making the drive to IDAHO....that is if a blizzard doesn't stop us....
11 comments:
I'm so glad to know that all of our hard work at parenting is so valued. At least she didn't just go ahead and poke you in the eye at the same time.
(Tell Mike, thanks a lot...I have had the song from Man on a Buffalo stuck in my head for about a month.)
She is a hoot. I love her honesty:)
Ha! So funny. At least she is honest.
Please remember this to share at her wedding.
Yeah I agree this goes out at the wedding luncheon. Too funny. Always nice to know how we rate isn't it?
Ha ha!
You should make ribs and see who's talking about a napkin then! :)
HILARIOUS! You know...I am sensing Kam and Eliza would be dangerous best friends...which might be why we had to move away.....its all coming together now! :) Thank you for making my sunday! Will you be around Thanksgivingish? We are planning on making the drive to IDAHO....that is if a blizzard doesn't stop us....
that is great! Made me laugh!
She also said, "and on the tablecloth and everywhere." I guess we should mention that I had started the conversation about death.
Ha ha! On your deathbed I hope you get the chance to remind her of this. :)
I'm not waiting until Mom and Dad die. I wipe my hands on my clothes right now.
Post a Comment