Thursday, April 26, 2012

And Back by Popular Demand....

Finn!

This first picture was taken today! It's hard to really capture how teeny he is! He is still in preemie outfits and preemie diapers. We take him in to get weighed on Tuesday, I am hoping he is at least 5 pounds.


 I think that he really doesn't like Dr Pepper.

I love the little smiles that peek out when he sleeps. We always swaddle him in his blanket but he will struggle and struggle until he gets one arm up to his face. 

And to keep the kids entertained... we added a trampoline to the backyard! So send your kids over to jump with them!! As for me, I am still working on getting my blood pressure down, and still don't have all the feeling back in the fingers of my right hand. But I am up and around and very appreciative to all who have expressed their concern for me! It was a little scary delivering him at 35 weeks but we are so grateful he is healthy and happy and that we are home together.

13 comments:

Jangs said...

I can see a change in him. Still little but looking fuller. Love his smile too. He is amazing. I still have you in my prayers Wendy. We love you.
And hurray for the trampoline. Looks great. That will burn up a lot of energy!

Emma Jo said...

He is cute cute cute!! I am glad that all is getting better with you too, that is a scary thing. I love him next to "the Dr." to see how tiny he really is. Welcome little Finn!!

Julie said...

Wow!Putting him next to the Dr. puts his size into perspective!! He has filled out a lot since his last pics. I can't wait to see Finn in person-- he is adorable! Hooray for trampolines and playing outside!

Jessica said...

oh, so very cute! I hope you getting feeling 100% soon (or as 100% as you can feel with a new baby!)

Josie and Wayne said...

What a cute smile. I hope you can get completely recovered soon.

michaelstubbs said...

How do you know he doesn't like Dr. Pepper? He might be crying because I am pinching him...

Abby said...

He is so cute! I wish I could snuggle him right now. And now every time I see a can of soda I will think of Finn. We're praying every day for you Wendy. You are amazing!!

Jared Stubbs said...

Thanks for the pictures!

SP said...

no feeling in your right hand fingers!?? wahhh? Your recovery does not sound fun! Sending good vibes your way again. I like how the tramp has a bulls eye center mark. I hope Eliza doesn't go flying off like I always did. Just don't let Ian sock her in the stomach while he is in a sleeping bag......that hurts.

Kandace Welch said...

Congratulations! We're very happy for you and Mike. We hope everything gets better. It's so fun to watch tiny babies and see their personality come out in little ways.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats! Hope all is going better for you. He is a cute.

Kristen said...

Congrats! He's beautiful!

Kristen said...

He's so cute. Congrats!