Somebody Read Me Please!
Aww!
You're not even going to make him pass the three challenges first?!
He is so incredibly cute
And I thought my kids were cute!
OOOhhhhh! He's so adorable! Rich and I both made that squeaky, cute-baby noise when we saw the picture. :)
I want to eat him up! that is such a cute face he is making! I love the stocking too. Way to be on top of EVERYTHING you amazing woman.
Cute stocking! And even cuter baby!! How can it be possible that he just keeps getting more and more adorable? Is there an adorable threshold?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Aww!
You're not even going to make him pass the three challenges first?!
He is so incredibly cute
And I thought my kids were cute!
OOOhhhhh! He's so adorable! Rich and I both made that squeaky, cute-baby noise when we saw the picture. :)
I want to eat him up! that is such a cute face he is making! I love the stocking too. Way to be on top of EVERYTHING you amazing woman.
Cute stocking! And even cuter baby!! How can it be possible that he just keeps getting more and more adorable? Is there an adorable threshold?
Post a Comment