We started the new year off in Rexburg! We hit the sledding hills with Charlie & Ellie and their parents. It was freezing (as the weather in Idaho continues to be..) We have had a ton of snow this January and have had a lot of single digit temperatures.
The next weekend brought birthday festivities! The annual party was moved to Boise this year where we celebrated with delicious chocolate cake that was suberbly frosted by Abby. The kids all got along great and had a lot of fun together. We went to the Boise Aquarium.
Eliza and Afton dressed alike so we could spot them in the crowd.
The puffin were my favorite animal/bird/fish at the aquarium. Thanks Boise Stubbs! I don't know if we can top that next year.
And this little baby continues to grow and change. He crawls, pulls himself up, stays up all night and all sorts of crazy things. He is 9 months old and a dainty 14 pounds. He has gained 10 pounds since birth, Wahoo! And he is amazingly cute. We like him. We would like him even more if he would sleep sometimes!
10 comments:
OH my goodness, that baby of yours sure is a cutie!!! He is adorable. He looks bigger than 14 lbs. We should text or play words with friends during the night...maybe it would go by faster!
Wow, 9 months and 14 lbs! I can't believe Carissa was 12.6 at her 2 month check!
Looks like you had lots of fun!
Looks like so much fun! I just want to kiss Finn's cheeks-- he is so adorable!
It's been a good month.
Thanks for coming, it was really fun! We miss you guys already.
The close up of Finn is adorable!
Finn, be a good boy and go to sleep!!! glad you spent the single digits doing something fun.
Cute pictures! Looks as cold as here. And I pray Finn may let you sleep this year!
So cute so cute. And if only all of us could grow a beard like that to keep our faces warm during the winter.
I'm glad you guys took advantage of the snow, we have a bit too, but its too wicked cold to stay out for too long right now. I really want to use our snowshoes. Your kiddos are cute as ever!
Post a Comment