Sunday, February 10, 2013

From the mouth of a child...


Today Eliza says... "Dad, is that a picture of you and mom?"

What??? Apparently I need to either get her eyes checked or try a little bit more with my appearance.

But maybe I should not be too worried about the opinion of a person who will actually sleep in a diaper box on top of a chair.

14 comments:

Josie and Wayne said...

Thanks for the laugh. She is so funny!

Jessica said...

Ha ha. This morning Thomas told me he loved laying on my soft squishy tummy. What? I thought I had abs of steel!

Nancy said...

Ha! We came home from church and my daughter told me my hair looked like the person at church that I had this thought about: "Huh, she must be growing her hair out, it looks like a really bad haircut and I remember her hair looking better than that. She actually looks a lot like [a friend's] mom." I'm going with the idea that maybe all chin length haircuts look alike to kids.

Abby said...

I just laughed until I cried. Thank you!

Mel said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

michaelstubbs said...

NO. This is not funny, you guys.

Kandace Welch said...

Hillarious! I get that all the time too from my girls.

SP said...

How did she come across this picture??? What a NUT!

wendys said...

Mike was preparing a church lesson and that was the picture on lds.org where he was reading. Just to clarify, I am the slightly disabled youth and Mike is the granpa.

Jangs said...

All of which makes me wonder how I look to her? love the sleeping pose. I won't worry about having her sleep on a mat

Julie said...

ha ha ha haha!!!! Very great. She crackes me up!

Julie said...

CRACKS me up....I don't know what crackes are.

Fort Family said...

P.S. I read your blog ;)

the longmores said...

She is so hilarious! I hope you guys are doing well. Fin is sure getting big. He is so cute!