Somebody Read Me Please!
You guys are great. They should have used your 30-year-old hairbrush in the video :)
Ha! This begs the question, "what are all my boys doing while I am gone" Then again, ignorance really is bliss now and then!
So FUNNY!!!
It's fun seeing father and daughter bonding..... ;)
Finn looks so innocent
LOVE it! You two are peas in a pod. Finn is so dang cute, too!!
Julie's right you are peas in a pod
Love it! Maybe deep down I know that's the reason why I never leave the house. Prevention.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You guys are great. They should have used your 30-year-old hairbrush in the video :)
Ha! This begs the question, "what are all my boys doing while I am gone" Then again, ignorance really is bliss now and then!
So FUNNY!!!
It's fun seeing father and daughter bonding..... ;)
Finn looks so innocent
LOVE it! You two are peas in a pod. Finn is so dang cute, too!!
Julie's right you are peas in a pod
Love it! Maybe deep down I know that's the reason why I never leave the house. Prevention.
Post a Comment