Thursday, April 10, 2014

Belated Birthdays

We started on April with Eliza's birthday! She insisted on having a birthday party so I went along and planned it and 14 little girls showed up there (12 were invited...). It was so insane, I swear I will never do one again! Eliza was thrilled and loved every minute of it. I can't believe she is 7.




We don't get much of a break between Eliza's and Finn's big day, Sunday my baby turned 2! I guess I will have to stop calling him my baby. He is learning and growing so fast... his latest phrase he loves to say which the kids think is hilarious is "shut your mouth". Fantastic.


The weekend before Eliza's birthday we took a trip to the country (Paul Idaho) to visit the Christensen family. They send us home with these wonderful eggs! Geese, Duck and chicken eggs. I made a german pancake on April fool's day with them and also served some "orange juice" to the kids. (Macaroni and cheese powder mixed with water) Ian's face was priceless as he took a giant gulp!


4 comments:

Kandace Welch said...

Awesome idea for "orange juice!" I'll have to do that next year, I couldn't think of anything this year, plus we were all sick so it wouldn't have been that funny.

Jangs said...

Love the pictures. They are growing

Abby said...

You are Super Woman for taking on 14 kids at a party! Nice job!
Happy (late) Birthday to Eliza and Finn!

Julie said...

Oh my-- that is a great idea for orange juice. I am going to have to remember that one!

I can't believe that Finn is 2, let alone Eliza is 7! They look so great, like they are having tons of fun!