Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Back to School Post of Course!

On the last day of summer vacation, the kids really wanted to take Ian's raft out again. It was raining on and off and not exactly warm out but we did it anyways!



 The Portneuf River is really full this year because of all of our August rain.

 Ian started 5th grade, his last year in elementary school, sniff. Eliza started 2nd grade.
 I tried to get a picture of Finnegan looking sad that his siblings were going off to school but he is too much of a clown. He does miss them and drives me crazy because he won't play on his own!
 After the first day of school was done, we drove up to Rexburg for some Rexburgian fun. The kids loved loved loved this carousel. Even Finn agreed to wait in line multiple times to get another ride on the horses.



                                         Our family picture from July 2014

6 comments:

SP said...

I LOVE your family picture and I want your red shoes! I can't believe Ian is a 5th grader! sheesh!! sniff

Mel said...

My kids love that carousel too. I love the family pic!!

Josie and Wayne said...

I love the family picture. Eliza is really growing up. So is everyone else, but she seems to have changed the most since I remember!

Julie said...

Does Finn REALLY miss them?? I am not so sure! Love the pics!!

Jangs said...

I love the pictures! Everyone is growing up so fast

Nae said...

Bwa ha ha, of course there's a smirk when his siblings leave for school!