Sunday, December 14, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like...

I am a week early for Christmas pictures of the kids this year, but I decided I'd better try early since they don't have a great record of cooperation!



These were the best. There were a ton of photos of Finn running away! Eliza lost another tooth last night to add to her cute kid smile. 

4 comments:

Kandace Welch said...

Those are great pictures! Merry Christmas!

Nae said...

Aw, fun! Love those kids! They look so much older, but that makes sense because I haven't seen them for such a long time. Makes me miss you guys.

SP said...

I say they turned out great!!! cute kiddos!

Josie and Wayne said...

They look great! I loved getting your card too. I had serious intentions of sending out cards this year and then it didn't happen. Actually I still might send out New Year's cards. We'll see.