Monday, January 12, 2015

Birthday Bash in Pocatello

We hosted the annual Stubbs brother birthday bash in Pocatello this year, minus one Stubbs brother. We hit the skiing at the nordic center, It was beautiful but a bit muddy and icey. They really need a few more good inches of snow!!


 The kids did fantastic this year, had great time skiing and drinking cocoa in the Yurt.




Abby did a fantastic job on the cakes this year but I didn't get a great photo of them. We had a superhero theme. Thanks for coming, can't wait until next year!!

5 comments:

Nae said...

Funnnn! And Finnnnnn! Loved his bright eyes at the end. Looks like it was tons of fun, and we're glad you had snow for the party!

Rich said...

I love the photo of Finn. I love that Ian is still wearing the Zelda hat we made.

michaelstubbs said...

Thanks for throwing a great party.

Josie and Wayne said...

That looks like so much fun! We haven't really had a winter here this year. I think it snowed 2 times and both times it was wet and heavy and melted fast.

SP said...

I wish I was born on Jan 10th.