Only six more days until baby number 2 comes.... I can't believe it's already time! I've already packed up the maternity clothes I borrowed from a friend and am just wearing my same few shirts over and over again. My hospital bag is mostly packed. The car seat is in the car. The crib is set up and the clothes are in the drawers. I still need to mop my kitchen floor. But maybe the baby won't notice all of Ian's food spilled on it...I have one more doctors appointment today before the big day on Monday. My biggest worries are my recovery and hoping Ian adjusts well to being a big brother.
5 comments:
I am so excited for you! Please remember to post a picture of the cute little one! Can't wait to find out how it all goes! Good luck, we will be thinkig of you.
My biggest worries are...everything.
hey, just waiting for pictures of the newest stubbs member! and wanted to congratulate you! Yeah! can't wait to see you all. Recover well, Wendy!
Did you have to borrow clothes from a friend because I borrowed clothes from you?!
Congrats on the newbee, she's cute and I do hope your recovery is fast and painless (is that possible?)!
No missy, I just borrowed casual clothes. I wouldn't have worn the work clothes I loaned you so don't worry about it! So far my recovery has been far from fast and painless but I'm doing good.
Post a Comment