Friday, April 20, 2007

Could they be related?


So I thought it was funny that we have pictures of both our kids at the same age with this weird hand position. Neither one was posed! As their mother, I still think they are cute even with the weird hand thing.

11 comments:

miss diddly said...

That is sooo funny that they are doing to same pose. Maybe they had to be inthe same position in the womb, or maybe they both have a little rapper in them.

Cris Bravim said...

Hey Wendy!
I've just found your blog...that's the reason I decided to post a comment right now...
Not only the pose...but your babies definetely look the same!!! Just wondering: Does Eliza have the same big blue eyes???
Good to know you are all ok!

wendys said...

Welcome to my blog cristina! Yes, Eliza has the same big blue eyes as Ian. Thanks for reading my blog!

Jared said...

They do look alot alike, except Eliza looks pulls the wierd hand thing off in a more girly fashion.

Jessica said...

that is so cute. Makes you wonder what they will look like when they are older. Wherever I go with my three, people tell me they look all the same..I guess we have a limited gene pool. Poor kids...mine that is, not yours. Your two are adorable!

michaelstubbs said...

WazzzUp!!! Ian and ElizA in da house!
That's what I think they are saying when they do that hand gesture.

Jangs said...

Yeah I go for the rapper thing too. That is so cute especially the pink and blue thing too.

Julie said...

Ohhhh! I just want to pick them up and kiss their sweet little foreheads. There is certainly a resemblance. Soooo sweet. Yo! Eeeliiiiza-- you da girl.

mo said...

Could you two have in any way, shape, or form have any two cuter babies than those??? Nope. Congrats on another great job!!! We hope to meet Eliza soon. Love the name!

Nance said...

Cute cute cute. How are you handling two? It's a bit crazy, isn't it?

Abby said...

No gory details of the birth? That's my favorite part! Ok, the pictures are adorable, so I forgive. I imagine you have plenty of sleep to catch up on too. She is beautiful--that is such a happy blessing (the baby in general, Im mean--the cute is a bonus)!