Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Happy Harry Potter Day


I don't know if any of you have noticed the Harry Potter Countdown that I have had on my Blog for the past year now. I am a big Harry Potter fan and today the countdown for the movie has finally finished! But with Mike gone firefighting down in the Oneida Narrows, I don't know when I will be able to see the movie. I have considered taking the kids to the drive-in but I am a little nervous to do that by myself. So someone will have to let me know how good it is while I anxiously wait for fire season to end!

7 comments:

miss diddly said...

I didn't see the count down, but i do want to see the movie. Too bad we don't live closer. I'd go with you. Lyndon works late nights now.

Nance said...

sorry wendy. i'm going to see it, someday. but you'll still probably beat me. i have a hard time forking over all the money for babysitters and movie theaters, etc. although i was counting on this movie to catch me up a bit for book 7 so i don't have to reread all of them again. it's been awhile.

where are the oneida narrows? we don't have tv so we're pretty lost about national events. my mom just keeps telling me about the fire in milford, ut because that's where her family is from.

wendys said...

The Oneida Narrows are outside of Preston, Idaho, the home of Napoleon Dynamite. It's a really pretty area with a little controversy right now because they want to dam the river there.

wendys said...

And notice the birthday tickers at the bottom of the blog, I stole the idea from you Nance!

Nance said...

I stole it from someone else. :)

Jessica said...

I wish I were close...I would SO watch your kids for you. I want to go see the movie also...my husband not so much. Hmmm, I might have to make him stay home one night while I go...I might even buy me some of that really naughty theatre popcorn that I am always craving. The kind with about a kazillion calories in it! want to join me???

Jangs said...

Maybe after camp I can come up and watch the kids on one of Mike's days off and you can go see it. I would be glad to do that and I can get you a copy of the new book at Costco this week when they come out. Then at least you could read the new book until you get to see the movie. Mark and I haven't gone yet either. May be a while. I kind of have camp on the brain