We had a great time in Stanley last weekend. It was cold and a little snowy but extremely beautiful. Thanks to mark and jan for driving us and putting up with the screaming children and their difficult mother!
It was a lot of fun. And you were not a difficult mother! and the kids didn't scream (ok well once in the middle of the night...but you had to handle that not us...we just saw them when they were smiling)It was a great time and great memories. I miss the mountains and the kids already
Wish we were back up there. We are watching the conference session we missed (the one we listened to in Spanish at the lake). I miss it. Thanks for a fun time.
7 comments:
P.S. where are the pics of you Wendy!! I think you need to add one!
That looks like a lot of fun!! I love Red Fish Lake!! TFS the pics! Now I wanna go camping again!
It was a lot of fun. And you were not a difficult mother! and the kids didn't scream (ok well once in the middle of the night...but you had to handle that not us...we just saw them when they were smiling)It was a great time and great memories. I miss the mountains and the kids already
COOL background!!! I want to play in the mountains!!!!whah.
Wish we were back up there. We are watching the conference session we missed (the one we listened to in Spanish at the lake). I miss it.
Thanks for a fun time.
We are jealous,very jealous!
Cool. I really miss that area. What a fun thing to do:)
Post a Comment