So tomorrow is my last birthday. Growing up, whenever I asked my mom her age, she always replied, "29". After a few years I caught on that she wasn't aging, but she always insisted she was 29. Despite the fact that she was just 4 months shy of 40 when I was born. So I think after tomorrow, I will have to give up on birthdays as well. Except you can all still give me presents. And ice cream cake. And hugs. And cards. Even e-cards. But from here on out, if anybody asks, I am 29.
8 comments:
Your new blog picture makes me miss Fairbanks so much. I can't believe we woke up to see that pretty of country every day. And just think! Ian was strapped to my back when I took that picture, and you were carrying 25 lbs of gear, food, and clothes. We ate wild blueberries with our supper while we waited out the summer cloudburst that soaked us to the bone. You are one impressive 29 year old. I liked you at 21, and I will like you at 64.
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday to you! I like your idea of not aging but still getting cake and presents and fun birthday wishes.
Not making you feel older...but I've just realized that you are 3 years older than me and already have two amazing kids and a wonderful family!! That really made me feel old...especially 'coz I haven't done anything so great in my entire life!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you have a great day!!
Cool! We are the same age! I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
(That picture is beautiful of Fairbanks.)
Happy Birthday to you. I should stop having birthdays, because I can never really remember how old I am. I am always a year off for some reason.
How very interesting we are the same age! I love the picture of Alaska too. You are a great 29 by the way.
Post a Comment