Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kids

Sometimes I can't believe that I'm not still 20 and living a single life at college. But then I have a few reminders running around. My kids are growing up so fast!

Ian had a happy 4th birthday and Eliza is finally walking and talking. Hooray for them both!

10 comments:

Mark said...

Are these two cute kids related, or what!

Jared said...

Does Eliza have a mullet growing? That would be cool.

Ian and Eliza are really cute, I am sad we don't an hour away anymore. Move to Boise and that will solve the problem.

Jangs said...

These are such cute shots of the kids. They are so cute.

ashycam said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Eliza's hair is getting so long. What a cute kid. Tell Ian happy birthday for us. We miss you guys. It was fun seeing what you are up to.

Julie said...

No, stay in Pocatello:) I can't believe how fast they grow. Cute little whipper-snappers!!

Julie said...

I think you need to photo-shop an electric guitar in Eliza's hands in in the first picture.

michaelstubbs said...

Those aren't the same kids that whine and cry, right? Those kids are too cute to be trouble.

Boise? Pocatello? Hmmm....I know! Move away somewhere with me!

wendys said...

If any body makes fun of Eliza's baby-mullet.... you'll be sorry!

Jessica said...

Isn't it crazy how fast things go when you take the time to look back. Those are some cute pictures!

Shamae said...

Those are cute pics!! Eliza is getting so big and spunky! She is too cute, as is Ian! Glad we didn't have any more eye glass catasrophes last night :D Lets to it again soon and next time the Stubbs are going down. :D