Saturday, September 20, 2008
Cousins!
While Mike was gone, My sister Tiff and her two little munchkins came to visit! It was wonderful having them and Ian was thrilled to play with his cousin Amy. Here are some pics from their visit....
Here's cute Amy with a snippit of my sister behind her...
And baby Casey who's built like a tank! He weighs a lot more than Eliza but at least she's taller than him! Poor kid was sick while he was here but he still had fun.
And here's Ian having fun at the park with his cousins. (notice the chin injury, as explained in the last post!) I was going to post a picture of my sister with her kids, but then I realized I took those photos with her camera! Whoops. But we had fun. And Mike is home now, Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hello, hello! I had to come peek at your kids and see what everyone was up to! I can't believe how HUGE your kids are...when did that happen?? I swear the last time I saw Eliza she was very small! And I continue to love Ian and his glasses that make him look just like his dad! So cute.
Cute kids! Hooray for husbands being home-- Rich is gone again:( and I really am impressed with your fortitude Wendy-- I couldn't handle 3 days. He is gone for 5 more days this week. (AaaaaaH!!! THE INSANITY!)
Cute cousins and so glad that Mike is home. You are a great woman Wendy
Cute pics!! Sounds like a fun time! I hope Ian's wicked war wound is healing nicely! Glad Mike is home!
Sounds like you had a good time. Where was Mike? I am glad he is home. Lorne is gone this week so I feel for you. Hope you have a great day, and keep posting. I love reading everyone's blogs since I can't be there. Miss you guys.
Ian is changing a lot!
Thank you for posting pictures of Tiff's kids. I read this post in Google Reader when you posted it and forgot to ever come back and comment. Amy and Casey and so so cute! I bet you guys all had so much fun.
Post a Comment