Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall


We took a little field trip to the pumpkin patch and corn maze with our friends. They had so much fun! Ian only got a little lost once. Eliza was having fun although she seemed a little confused about what in the world we were doing.They even got to feed the corn stalks to the local farm animals! They can't wait to carve there pumpkins we got, but we are trying to hold off for a few more days so they aren't totally prune face by the time Halloween rolls around.

11 comments:

michaelstubbs said...

Lucky! I had to hike up a mountain and watch a dead fire smolder while you were playing in the corn!

Shamae said...

Looks like lots of fun for cheap cheap! Wish we could have gone but the girls were not listening at all. Anyway glad you had a good time!

miss diddly said...

I like Ian's new doo!

wendys said...

Yes, I cut his hair again! He's getting a little more cooperative about it by I'm not improving much!

Julie said...

He looks great! I love Fall and especially corn mazes.

Jessica said...

CUTE! Love the pictures! We had tons of fun! Carter wants to go again!

Jangs said...

You all do know how to have fun. Sorry Mike was putting out a fire again...but you do have to make a living don't ya

ashycam said...

That looks like so much fun. Wish we were there to have gone with you. Hannah really misses Ian and Carter, and Sydney. Poor girl. Looks like lots of fun and the kids are growing up so fast.

Jared said...

A corn maze sounds like fun, I think we will look for one out here. You guys are always having a blast, you should be to Boise so you can be our activity director.

Audrey said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Where was the corn maze?

Abby said...

Corn mazes are fun but inevitably I have to go to the bathroom really bad right when I get into the maze far enough that I can't just turn around and find my way out easily. Too much information?
Your kids are so so cute. I miss being able to see you guys more often!