Monday, June 29, 2009

Help!

I need some creative minds to help me name this blog. Any suggestions not involoving my full name, social security number, or date of birth?

19 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Your husband is one of the most creative people I know and you are asking cyber space to help you name the blog? tsk tsk I bet Mike can come up with something great. :D

I would share my ideas with you but I don't have any. If something happens to pop out at me, I'll let ya know. :-)

Unknown said...

I'm not so creative concerning names...specially in English...I would suggest something in Portuguese...but I guess that's not exactly what you want..

michaelstubbs said...

I think that there must be a reason why I was not asked first, so I will keep quiet.

Jared Stubbs said...

The Mian Wenliza

Julie said...

I am not good at thinking of names-- but I sure like your family picture and the title picture-- cool!

Jangs said...

I like how this is all coming together. Cool blog. But you all are better at names than me. I mean Mike named our family dog, etc etc.
good luck

Jared Stubbs said...

The well fed fire fighter and family

Jared Stubbs said...

The Stubbs Family Blog.2

Jared Stubbs said...

The Wilderness Family

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm698653952/tt0072610

Jared Stubbs said...

Wike and Mendy

Jared Stubbs said...

We are a happy family!

Jared Stubbs said...

Good Bread, Good Meat, Good Gosh let's Eat!

Jared Stubbs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jared Stubbs said...

(I used bad grammar in the last comment) I am out of ideas for tonight, but don't worry, I will come up with some more killer blog names soon.

wendys said...

Thanks for all your help, especially you Jared!

Julie said...

Two Trees and Their Little Twigs.

SP said...

-Way to Go Idaho

- W (but like the Weezer symbol)
-Ida Who?

yeah, this is hard....

Rich said...

How about, THE COOLEST BLOG IN THE WHOLE WORLD SO MUCH COOLER THAN YOUR THAT IT HURTS!!

Nancy said...

I like Wike and Mendy and Two Trees and their Twigs.