Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wedding Bells


Here are my favorite pictures from our mini-vacation / wedding trip to Utah last weekend. We had a blast, the kids got to play with lots of cousins and stay up late and we got caught up with a lot of fun relatives.Eliza insisted on wearing her new pink flip flops from Auntie Cris, brought all the way from Brazil. They clashed terribly but she loves them!
Ian was a good sport but extremely bored during all the picture taking and waiting, waiting, waiting.


It was sooo bright out and the kids were done with pictures by this time. But it's nice to have a new family picture!





I guess I should add at least one picture of the new couple.....
Congratulations to Richard & Janae!



12 comments:

Josie and Wayne said...

What a cute family. Your kids are growing so much. They are so cute.

Jared Stubbs said...

I love those pictures, those girls are so stinkin' cute. Good to see you guys this weekend.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I came for the wedding and could finally meet Eliza and see how grown up Ian is!! Your kids are amazing!

Julie said...

Great pics! I love the one of Eliza close-up-- her eyes are sooo blue!

Amy Lynn said...

I was sad that we didn't really get a chance to talk at the luncheon but I did see you across the tables and admired how very cute your family is! Mike's "roast" was hilarious!

Jessica said...

The picture of all the girls is so very adorable! I love Ian sitting by the pond, looking bored! My kids would have been wet up to their elbows by that point!

Jessica said...

Hey...So did you ever get a chance to see the new Harry Potter? I finally just went one night by myslef. How pathetic is that. We can never find a babysitter, so i just went in right after it started, and slipped in a seat on the back row. The old guy next to me kept looking at me like I was really weird, but I enjoyed the show!

wendys said...

Jessica - No, I still haven't seen the movie! Sad huh.

Amy - I missed most of Mike's Roast of Richard because I was trying to prevent Eliza from throwing herself off the second story balcony stairs at the Marriott. Hopefully somebody caught it on tape!

Kristen said...

Hurray for weddings!

Jangs said...

love the pictures. dragging them right into Iphotos. Wishing weddings allowed for more visiting time but some how that seems impossible. I am so glad you came

Mel said...

Aw the dresses were so cute! Love the fam pic.

Jessica said...

I am so glad that my kids aren't the only ones who aren't thrilled with weddings and pictures. Although Kambree loves the princess dresses! Everytime I mention the temple Carter says "NOT AGAIN!!" Did I mention we have another wedding saturday?? :)