Monday, July 26, 2010

We went to my family reunion in bear lake a few weeks back.... lots of crazy kids running around.



And I made my first purchase from one of my favorite blogs... www.vintagefarmfurniture.com



I am having a lot of fun with it. Don't mind the blue tablecloth on it... I am not supposed to have the pieces touching for another week. Click on the link above to see how it should look!!

Other than that... I have been working like crazy and Mike has been chasing kids like crazy and we are trying not to go to insane. It may not be preventable though.... we do live in Eastern Idaho!

11 comments:

Jangs said...

It looks like it was so much fun! I promise I will plan something for next year for our side. And I love your cupboard. It is beautiful!

Taking Terrible ouT of Toddler said...

That is the coolest piece of furniture. I will have to visit that blog :)

Julie said...

Looks like lots of fun-- and I am REALLY liking your sideboard you bought...(is that what it is called?) That is so gorgeous!

Amber said...

I love the furniture. It's so you! You must be having fun with it. It seems like you ar e keeping busy (as usual). We need to get together now that I'm back in crazy Eastern Idaho.

Nae said...

That's a gorgeous piece of furniture! And such cute kids! I don't mind you going insane...I went insane a while back and wouldn't mind some company. :)

Abby said...

Love the sideboard.
You should move to the Boise. (If only it were that easy...)

Emma Jo said...

What stinkin adorable kids. And I love love love the new furniture!!

Jessica said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! And I love the new hutch. It looks so great!

Tiffany said...

Love it. Want it. Miss you!

Mel said...

Beautiful!!! I wish I had room for a piece like that

M-L said...

The kids are adorable and this new cupboard, hutch, sideboard, piece of furniture... is beautiful!