A rancher about 45 minutes from here has set up huge waterslides in their yard. The kids love going there!! We took some cousins this time around and had some fun. They also have a sand pit to play in, a zip line, trampoline and playgrounds. We've been 3 times this summer and the kids don't get sick of it.
There are some good parts to living in this area... I'll stop complaining!
12 comments:
That is awesome!! That would be so much fun! That puts our waterslide to shame:)
Now, THAT is way cool. That would be super fun!
I wish that I hadn't been stuck at home writing syllabi for school.
So. fun. Love it, the kids would love it....adults get to go down too, right?
Oh for fun! I haven't been able to do fun water things like that at all this summer. Something to do with a watermelon attached to my front or whatever. I'm glad that you guys can enjoy the water games for me! :)
Whoa that is one cool slide! I can see why you would go back. How fun
That slide is on the way to Travis' parents home. I never knew that people in the community could use it....lucky! I love Idaho!!!
We love Raft River!! And sorry we missed you guys when we were out...we were camping most of the time. You know you are always first on our list to visit!
whoa, super fun! Happy late birthday toIan too!! Sorry, I'm a bad aunt.
how did I miss so many blog posts??? I'm so ashamed. Happy for the updates though.
That thing is amazing! I wanna go!
that slide looks like a lot of fun. cover it in jello and slide down.
Post a Comment