Monday, September 13, 2010
the in-laws...
One of my wonderful sister in laws came across the country to help watch Eliza my final week of full-time work. She made our lives sooo much easier during a difficult time. Then we all piled in a borrowed car and headed to Stanley Idaho... one of our favorite places.
I love idaho for it's free camping and hot springs.
I love the mountains and the trees. I wish Eastern Idaho was greener.

So what is your guess... is she falling or being thrown in or something else entirely???

The kids had a blast exploring trails, caves, rivers, lakes and motel rooms. We couldn't have had better travel companions. Thanks for a fun trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I look only sort of stupid in that first shot. Good enough for me. Let's go back again next week.
I have a picture from when I was little similar to the one of Eliza either falling, or being thrown. Mine is in the snow and my dad is helping tuck in the back of my shirt so snow didn't get in my pants. But it looks like he could also be putting snow IN my pants. It cracks me up whenever I come across it.
Looks amazing! I love Stanley also. So glad you were able to get the help you needed! I wish I lived closer, I would love to spend some time with your cute kids!
Take us! Take us! I wanna see amazing natural splendors!
If I know Eliza-- she is taking a DIVE!! I wish we could have been there.
pea green with envy
Looks so much fun there!! Glad it worked out for your sister-in-law to come out and help with the kids.I am feel bad I didn't help more. Its a big transition! Enjoy being home!
What a super wonderland for kids! It is so beautiful. Will you take us there someday?
If Eliza's anything like Kennedy she was trying to touch the water with a little help so she doesn't fall all the way in. Congratulations and have lots of fun!
Idaho is beautiful! I love the pics...good family fun. Well besides Mike throwing Eliza into the water! =)
It is so beautiful and looks so fun and relaxing! And congrats on Mike's job and your getting holidays with your family back!
lol I'm late on commenting but sounds like fun and congrats on the ending of work!! It was nice to see you at the clinic the other day...no matter how brief and, yes, maybe we should pick the next nice day and hit up the park!
I am a loser with my super slow blogging lately. Well worth the trip and I would watch Eliza any day. You guys got better shots than I did with my camera.
p.s. I am using that nail stuff on Claire and I put it on while she was sleeping. She woke up half ready to puke and I tried my hardest not to laugh. What a mean mom I am. But she's not sucking her thumb right now!!
Post a Comment