Sorry it's a little fuzzy... Eliza woke up this morning with her eye looking like this!! Last night we had a ward water slide activity where she spent countless hours riding on inner tubes down water slides. There were plenty of gnats and mosquitoes out last night as well.
So what is your vote? Was this caused by a bug bite or some kid's foot?
7 comments:
I don't know. But, WOW, does she look like a tiny little you!
My guess is a mosquito. Sammy looks just like that when she is bitten-- she had a nice looking "shiner" for Rich and Janae's wedding.
Audrey got a bug bite on her temple on the fourth of July and the next day her eye was swollen shut. If there isn't any bruising I would guess bug bite.
I was just thinking she looked like Sammy at Rich's wedding. I say bug. A bad bad bad bug.
Official diagnosis: Piratitis. I mean, today she looked like a little pirate walking around all squinty eyed.
Whoa. I would say bug bite. Hope you are better soon!
Un pequeno mosque. Un mosquito.
Post a Comment