Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas 2013

I love making my kids take a Christmas photo each year. Some years are better than others. This years photo turned out surprisingly good, even with the inevitable before church rush.


I love how alive my kids look. Ian cheeks are pink as he and Mike had just returned from a 7 mile walk in the snowy woods, Finn has a slight black eye from falling off a kitchen chair and Eliza's toothless grin is delightful. Merry Christmas to our Friends and Family. 


8 comments:

MandaJane said...

I love it! Merry Christmas to you guys!

Kandace Welch said...

Good picture! Merry Christmas!

Julie said...

Ha ha!! LOVE those kiddos. That is a perfect picture :)

Jangs said...

Love it! Picture perfect. Merry Christmas

Mel said...

Great pic!!! I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!!

Abby said...

Finn is looking so old! What a cute kid photo!

Nae said...

Aw. I love the realness of your photo, like you explained. You guys are awesome!

SP said...

I love the pictures! They all look so much older!!wahhh!