Monday, August 25, 2014

Ian turns 10!


I can't believe how old this kid has gotten! 10 years old and starting 5th grade tomorrow. 





He had a great birthday rock climbing and eating pizza with some buddies. He got a raft which we have been taking down to the Portneuf river for some floating fun! What a great kid he is. 



5 comments:

Jangs said...

What a handsome kid. And your right where is the little baby boy I rode down from Alaska with?

Julie said...

He is looking so old! Happy B-day Ian (a little late, sorry!!!)

michaelstubbs said...

Who gives a kid a knife and a raft for the same birthday? That seems like a very particular disaster waiting to happen. It should be great. It'll be fun to watch.

Nae said...

Yay for Ian! Happy birthday! The only thing I remember from my tenth birthday is getting sick on too much cake. Knives and rafts are much cooler. You are one handsome kid! Enjoy fifth grade!

SP said...

why am i so bad at checking blogs?? I need to quit FB. Love your kids. Happy Day to Ian!!!