Wednesday, February 25, 2015

February 2015

Well the good news is that this year's Presidents Day ski trip resulted in no broken bones for anyone! Just some tired kids. We drove up to Island Park and hit a park and ski trail called Moose Loop. We were thrilled to find snow, since Pocatello winter has been a flop. 

 Mike hauled a large sled with Finn, various gear and at one point a sleeping Eliza.

 Ian was such a trooper! He is getting to be a great cross country skier, better than me. I am still figuring the thing out.

 These crazy kids love to fight as much as they love to have fun.
 In other news, Eliza is the newest girl scout in the neighborhood! She joined just after cookie sales, but next year all you family members and friends better watch out, because she is planning on selling cookies to ALL of you! She has loved loved LOVED being a girl scout and comes back from every meeting with a huge smile.

P.S. for those of you like me who are still blogging occasionally, yes I am reading your blogs!!

5 comments:

SP said...

You did it! I want details to keep coming about girl scouts! So happy she likes it!

Nae said...

Yay for the girls scout! I always wished I could do that, and didn't realize it was real. :)

And yay for no broken bones! You guys deserve a break-free trip, right?

Josie and Wayne said...

Oooh, girls scout cookies, yummy! Your trips look so fun. And thanks for being like the last of my blog readers. Even most of my family has given up on me ;).

michaelstubbs said...

Hi, I read your blog and enjoyed it.

Tiffany said...

You guys are fabulous! Stay great and come visit soon. Also, can I pay you to blog for me?