Monday, October 8, 2007

Whoops

I found a link on Nancy's page for new backgrounds for blogs and I was excited. I wanted to "pimp" up my blog as my friend Shamae would say.

But I didn't read the fine print carefully so I didn't understand that the new background would erase all my "widgets." And I didn't know what a widget was. So the new background erased my kids' birthday countdowns, my list of books I'm reading and my flower personality link. I am sad, but I do like this background. So maybe it was worth it.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! I too love the background. It looks pimped...And, by the way, have I said how I love your wonderwoman picture? Some day, someone will have to explain to me how I can put a picture up...I know I could read the instructions, but that would take about 10 minutes of kids not screaming or the phone not ringing...oops, got to go the phone is ringing...

Shamae said...

Very pimp Wendy. I like it!! Sorry about your widgets. I gotta say that I got a good chuckle out of your line that said, "I didn't understand that the new background would erase all my "widgets." And I didn't know what a widget was."

I don't know what a widget is too but the way you said that was a hoot. "And I didn't know what a widget was." Thanks for the laugh!

PS We are going to go with "fern".